MOODSWINGS

Moodswings Pacific Motion - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

Rochella's MUSICAL CONTACT BLOG

Using This Blog to Introduce Songs from My Other Blogs

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (2)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • South Beats Brazil Lounge - Song - MP3 Stream on I...
      • ambient dream on IMEEM

About Me

My photo
Rochella Shiane
Laugh until it hurts, is my motto. Don't take yourself so serious. If you look around there is a prop for a good stand up comedian, where you go. TheErefore, relax and let the play begin.....laugh till it hurts. Oh, I just remembered, I'm suppose to be giving you a description of myself. Well, I don't mind hard work, just as long as I'm the boss. Love music, but will always try to find out if we can see eye to eye on the sounds. I like a guy that has good sense of humor, that way I think I can at least trust him. Oh, solitude is also a must with me. Rules, limits, accountability, and respect IS ALL I ASK. 20126 continued: No need to change a thing.
View my complete profile

Sunday, July 27, 2008

South Beats Brazil Lounge - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

South Beats Brazil Lounge - Song - MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music
Posted by Rochella Shiane at 2:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)